Alex Gerrard shows off results of diet and exercise regime, flaunts toned body in a bikini. We consider joining a gym. OMG!


Alex Gerrard is no stranger to a strict diet and exercise regime, and it seems that it's paid off
with the star parading her toned body in a bikini during a holiday in Spain



Alex Gerrard has shown off her amazingly toned bikini body during a holiday in Spain. Copyright [Xposure]Alex, 30, was photographed taking a dip in the sea, wearing a blue patterned bikini which showed off her toned stomach. She looks so amazing, we're even contemplating joining a gym.

The WAG has followed a diet and exercise plan ever since 2009 after she saw unflattering bikini photos of herself.

Alex Gerrard has followed a diet and exercise regime since 2009. Copyright [Xposure]She explained: "When I returned from celebrating my first wedding anniversary with Steven, I saw pictures of me in a red bikini. I was horrified to see rolls of fat! I’ve cut out all bread and pasta, and I try not to have any carbs in the evening. I used to like stodgy stuff but I’m not tempted now. I don’t want do undo all my good work."

[Alex Gerrard is pretty proud of her hot body]

[Get bikini ready in four minutes]

Alex went on to say: "The hardest area for me to lose weight was around my stomach because I’ve had children. But now I’ve got quite a toned tummy."

Alex Gerrard and husband Steven are in Spain celebrating their wedding anniversary. Copyright [Twitter]We reckon Alex has been working out doubly as hard considering she's holidaying with her husband Steven Gerrard to celebrate their sixth wedding anniversary.

Alex, who's mum to Lily-Ella, nine, Lexie, seven and Lourdes, two, has tweeted numerous romantic photos of her and Steven during their romantic break.

Alex Gerrard revealed she began dieting and exercising after seeing unflattering photos of herself on holiday. …She posted one photo of herself sitting on Steven's lap as the sun set in Spain.

Alex Gerrard didn't like these photos, taken in 2008, because she had 'rolls of fat'. Copyright [Splash]And on the day of her anniversary, she took to Twitter to say: "Happy anniversary to my husband love u always !!! Xxx At blue marlin. having a fab day for my anniversary !! X"
.

No comments:

Post a Comment